The kitchen is the cornerstone of the home, and cabinetry is the centerpiece of the room. Don’t settle for ordinary, out-of-the-box cabinets for your next new construction or home remodel. Creative Custom Woodworks can collaborate with builders and homeowners to design a one-of-a-kind kitchen that adds value to the home or a functional kitchen space for your business. As a full-service custom cabinet designer, builder, finisher, and installer, we pride ourselves on our ability to take on any project.
Custom Kitchen Cabinets
Cabinets by Creative Custom Woodworks are designed to fit every need of today’s homeowner. If you can envision it, we can build it. Our seasoned team of designers and builders has a combined 100 years of experience with custom woodworking and cabinet building. Let us build you a personalized kitchen with modern amenities, like:
- Inset kitchen cabinetry
- Custom built-ins
- Custom kitchen islands
- Custom paneling for dishwashers, ice makers, trash compactors
New custom cabinets in three easy steps
Selecting kitchen cabinets that look good and last is important, but building and installing them efficiently is also critical for keeping your project on track. The team at CCW has streamlined the process into three easy steps.
- Design – We’ll visit the home and create a computer rendering of the space. The CCW team works with clients to design exactly what they envision.
- Build – We build the cabinets in our shop. Nothing is purchased from a cabinet dealer. From beginning to end, only six people handle your custom cabinets.
- Install – We deliver and install the cabinets on site. Our team of trained craftsmen precisely follow project deadlines and work cleanly and efficiently as to not disrupt any other aspects of the project.
If you want to achieve a fresher, updated kitchen at a fraction of the cost, cabinet refacing is the answer. At Creative Custom Woodworks, we specialize in all types of cabinet refacing processes, from simply updating the doors, to adding new hinges and hardware, or refinishing the existing cabinet boxes for an all-new look.
We offer several packages starting at $900. Call today to ask about:
- The DIY-er: We finish your new doors and drawer fronts and you install them yourself.
- The Kitchen Facelift: This is a full-service option at an affordable price. You select from our 5 styles of doors and drawer fronts and we’ll match them to your existing cabinet finish.
- The Kitchen Update: Make your kitchen feel brand new. This includes everything in the Kitchen Facelift, plus soft-close hinges, drawer boxes, soft-close drawer slides, and new hardware.
- The Kitchen Reface: Change the entire look of your kitchen with the same cabinet boxes and layout. This includes everything in the Kitchen Update, plus a new color or stain, refacing the cabinet frames, and newly finished end panels.
We also offer many optional upgrades so you can truly personalize your cabinet refacing package.